PURCHASING & SALES ANALYST
A vacancy is arising within Kenway Tyres, Aberdeen Head Office for a Pricing Analyst reporting to the Managing Director.
Kenway Tyres is the largest tyre wholesaler in the North of Scotland whilst also having retail depots both in Aberdeen & Dundee, who have been servicing the motoring needs of the Northeast since 1983.
The purpose of the job is to manage and deliver a pricing strategy to maximise sales opportunities and to promote the Company’s products and services to existing and potential customers. Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Kenway Price Policy through the day-to-day administration of the Kenway Pricing Procedures. Aid to ensure that all employees are complying with the pricing strategy.
The principal accountabilities of the position are to:
1. Aid in the design of Derived Pricing for all tyre and non-tyre products, % mark up for tyre brands by cost range and Popularity Specials. Therefore responsible for input and update of ‘workings’ in Cameo for Derived Pricing, any changes to % Mark up or other setup on authorisation by AK.
2. Assist in the classification of customer account groups, design of pricing structure / Min Sell relative to customer account group. Responsible for Cameo setup of above and any changes on authorisation by AK and update status of customer following request from Sales Reps once authorised by AK.
3. Manage and coordinate in alliance with the Managing Director the updating of the Pricing Policy and Pricing strategy.
4. Coordinate the set up and maintenance of pricing for online ordering.
5. Aid in the Cam setup of ‘Key Dealers’ and discount terms, setup and maintenance of Customer Trade Lists and setup of customer sales rebate accrual. Assist in the pricing for special orders and promotions alongside the Marketing Department.
6. Effectively coordinate pricing exception requests for the Managing Director.
7. Design pricing activity reports for Wholesale and retail to ensure ongoing management of our pricing strategy.
8. Train and proactively communicate Kenway pricing policies and proper price quote and price quote exception procedures to the Kenway team.
9. Team up with the BDM’s and Managing Director to provide clear, concise and accurate responses to the pricing process and price policy questions.
10. Provide assistance to and cover for the sales team when requested by the Office Manager.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
• Preferably a background in Pricing Analysis
• Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
• Needs to be a good communicator, persistent and assertive. Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly
• Must show ability in time management and prioritisation to achieve the requirements of the role
• Good consumer and product awareness
• Able to think strategically and analytically in order to deliver goals
• Problem Solving, identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner
• Ability to work well in multi-disciplined/cross-functional teams.
If you are interested in the above vacancy position, please send your CV to Human Resources, Kenway Tyres, 11 St Machar Road, Aberdeen, AB24 2UU or by email to email@example.com by:
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
* Due to the current high volume of applications if you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.