A vacancy has arisen within Kenway Tyres, Head Office for a Sales Coordinator reporting to the Office and Telesales Manager. Kenway Tyres is the largest tyre wholesaler in the North of Scotland whilst also having retail depots both in Aberdeen & Dundee, who have been servicing the motoring needs of the Northeast since 1983.
The purpose of the job is to aid in the management of the incoming calls from customers and the selling of tyres. To ensure that you are dealing with all and any queries quickly and efficiently to the satisfaction of all concerned.
The principal accountabilities of the position are:
1. Aiding in following up on phone calls to customers and contacts as appropriate and answering sales calls as part of the sales team. Create back order queries and emailing these onto the Buyer.
2. Checking, scanning and filing all advice notes and credit notes where applicable.
3. Book out Casings from controlled Waste transfer notes, update spreadsheet, for trailer count.
4. Log the daily fuel receipts on our spreadsheet and file all receipts appropriately.
5. Check the un-scanned advices from Sales Ledger queries and rectify by re-scanning.
6. Check all back order queries have been ordered daily.
7. Aiding in the collation and mailing of invoicing and statements and any other additional mail that is to be Franked when required.
8. Assisting in any other activities as detailed by your Line Manager or Managing Director.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
• Experience with Computers, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly on the job with a willingness to learn
• Ability to work under pressure, analysing problems and implementing solutions
• Work unsupervised, show initiative
• Experience of product terminology and usage is preferred
If you are interested in the above vacancy position, send your CV to Recruitment at Human Resources, Kenway Tyres, 11 St Machar Road, Aberdeen, AB24 2UU or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by:
Closing Date: 03 December 2018
* Due to the current high volume of applications if you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.